Indalo Chestnut Beard Color | Long-Lasting, Ammonia Free Beard Color for Men with Natural Ingredients Like Amla, Brahmi, Shikakai
Indalo Chestnut Beard Color
Why skip grooming and styling your beard and mustache when Indalo offers an exclusive range of beard hair color products? One such is Indalo’s chestnut beard dye for men which is an improved and safe formula to get grey beard dye in a beautiful chestnut hue.
It is a low-chemical beard hair dye with high-quality and natural elements like amla, brahmi, henna, baheda, and shikakai. It is an ideal beard dye to yield nourishing results along with full
coverage and rich pigmentation. Moreover, this chestnut beard color helps to style and groom elegantly with added natural softness and shine to the beard and mustache hair.
- Henna Powder: An ancient and natural hair dye that deeply conditions the hair along with rich pigmentation.
- Shikakai Powder: Natural hair color agent that makes hair stronger and luscious.
- Amla Powder: Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C adds natural shine and softness to hair.
- Baheda Powder: Boosts hair growth and prevents premature greying.
- Brahmi Powder: Commonly used for treating hair fall and improving the texture of hair.
How To Use
- Conceal greys with nourishment: Chestnut beard color that deeply conditions the beard or mustache hair to give you a precise and frizz-free groomed look.
- Intense pigmentation: Indalo’s Chestnut beard hair color gives rich coverage to the greys without any ill effects.
- Prevents premature greying: Natural ingredients in this beard hair color help in slowing down the premature greying of hair.
- Safe beard color: Provides a smooth texture to hair with an ammonia-free formula.
- Rinse the color well after application.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Protect from direct sunlight/heat.
This product contains natural ingredients and can undergo color and fragrance changes without losing its effectiveness. However, natural ingredients can cause allergic reactions, so patch tests are recommended.
Manufactured by Arshia Enterprises
HSIIDC, Rai Industrial Area, Rai, Distt Sonipat
HR - 131029
M.L. NO. 233-COS(H)
Country of Origin: India
Marketed By / Customer Care Details:
Kirpal Export Overseas
BP-130, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi - 110088