Indalo White Tea Aloe Vera Conditioner
White Tea Aloe vera Conditioner
Indalo White Tea Aloe Vera Conditioner is India’s first and unique blend of White Tea and Aloe Vera in the form of a nourishing conditioner. This efficacious herbal conditioner is exclusively curated from natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, White Tea, Licorice, and BlueBerries.
This herbal blend is a hair food for dull, damaged, weak, and oily hair. The best part is that Indalo has formulated this natural hair conditioner to give the benefits of white Tea and aloe vera to those who have an oily scalp, although it is suitable for every type of hair.
White Tea helps to reduce the chances of premature ageing and hair thinning and boosts hair health. At the same time, Aloe Vera controls greasiness and helps to maintain irritation-free and itching-free hair. Indalo white tea conditioner is chemical-free and ideal for maintaining volumized, strengthened, bouncy, healthy hair. This mild and chemical-free conditioner can be used on both virgins and coloured hair as it is a paraben-free and sulphate free conditioner. For achieving manageable, soft and bouncy oil-free hair, pair it with Indalo White Tea Aloe Vera Shampoo.
At Indalo, your hair health and well-being are our top-most priority. We always make sure that anything reaching out to our customers is pure, authentic, and the best in quality. However, even natural products may react differently to different skin and hair types. Thus, we recommend conducting a patch test on skin and hair before all-over application.
White Tea: White tea helps to detoxify the hair. EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) in white tea helps boost hair growth and enhances the lifecycle of hair cells. Full of antioxidants, it helps with hair fall, while the anti-inflammatory properties help minimize dandruff.
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera controls the greasiness of the hair, making them oil-free while maintaining the natural sebum of the hair. It strengthens hair and helps with hair growth.
Liquorice: It supplies nourishment to the hair follicles and supports hair growth. It helps prevent hair fall and keeps dandruff at bay.
Blueberries: Blueberries help slow down the hair again and provide healthy and thick locks. This superfood prevents premature hair greying, stimulates hair follicles and encourages hair growth.
How to Use?
- Apply a small amount of shampoo and work it into your roots.
- After shampooing, apply the Indalo White Tea Aloe Vera Conditioner from the lengths to the ends of your hair.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes and rinse it off thoroughly. It works even better with Indalo White Tea Aloe Vera Shampoo.
1. Indalo White Tea Aloe Vera Conditioner is a natural nourishing conditioner for oily hair as it maintains healthy sebum levels and prevents stripping of the natural oils of the hair strands.
2. It works great as a natural anti-hair fall conditioner for weak and damaged hair; it helps reduce breakage and minimizes hair fall and thinning by making hair manageable.
3. Indalo White Tea Conditioner gives your hair all the benefits of white tea and aloe vera, liquorice, and blueberries and has no harmful chemicals like paraben, sulphate, ammonia, chloride or animal by-products.
4. This natural conditioner helps to make the hair soft, shiny and bouncy by maintaining adequate moisture in the hair.
5. This aloe vera conditioner may also help in the premature ageing of the hair and provides end-to-end health to the hair
6. It is suitable for all types of hair, including colour treated hair. Both men and women of all ages can use this natural conditioner.
- Store in dry place.
- Keep away from children
- For external use only
This product contains natural ingredients and can undergo color and fragrances changes without losing its effectiveness. However, natural ingredients can cause allergic reactions, so patch test are recommended.
Manufactured by Arshia Enterprises
HSIIDC, Rai Industrial Area, Rai, Distt Sonipat
HR - 131029
M.L. NO. 233-COS(H)
Country of Origin: India
Marketed By / Customer Care Details:
Kirpal Export Overseas
BP-130, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi - 110088